<<< Back to Faculties Page
Ms. Sahana Florence.P, B.A. LL.B., LL.M.
Assistant Professor, Al-Ameen College of Law.
Area of Specialization : International Law
Email : email@example.com
Education Details :
1. Completed LL.M in 2009 at Department Of Studies In Law, Manasa Gangothri, University Of Mysore.
2. Completed B.A., LL.B in 2007 at JSS Law College, Mysore.
Research Topics :
1. Role of International Committee of the Red Cross and Its Contemporary Challenges for International Humanitarian Law.
Experience Details :
1. Al-Ameen College of Law (2013 to Till date).
2. Manasa College of Management (2010-2013)
Other Details :
Workshop / Seminar Attended :
1. Participated in UGC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on Ethico-Legal Aspects in Medical Negligence: a Human Rights Perspective. Organised by The Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
2. Participated in Faculty Development Programme organised by BMS College of Law, Bangalore.
3. Delivered a lecture on: “Legal Literacy in Contemporary India” at Al-Ameen Degree College Bangalore.
4. Presented a paper on the topic “Role of FAO in Enhancing Agro-biodiversity and Food Security” at 3 days International Conference on Agro-biodiversity and 20 years of WTO, organised by The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
5. Presented a paper on ‘Human Rights and Indian Constitution” at one day National Conference on “Human Rights – A Natural and Positive Edict” organised by Karnataka State Open University, Muktha Gangotri Mysuru, Department of Studies and Research in Law Mysore.