<<< Back to Faculties Page
Prof. Waseem Khan .M.I, LL.M Phd
Principal, Al-Ameen College of Law.
Area of Specialization : Business Law
Experience : + Years
Email : email@example.com
1. Secured First Rank in Department of Law, Kuvempu University, Shimoga.
2. Pursuing PhD on “Evolution and Emergence of New Trends in the Intellectual Property Rights and Its Impact on Indian Economic system” A Critical Study.
3. Enrolled in Bar Council of Karnataka in 2005 as an Advocate.
4. Trustee- Almas Educational Trust, Bangalore.
Education Details :
1. Pursuing PhD on “Evolution and Emergence of New Trends in the Intellectual Property Rights and Its Impact on Indian Economic system” A Critical Study.
2. M.A from CMJ University.
3. LL.M from Kuvempu University.
4. LL.B from Kuvempu University.
5. B.A from Kuvempu University.
Experience Details :
1. Presently working as principal in Al-Ameen College of Law Bangalore.
2. Worked as Senior Legal Attorney at VLZ Legal Solutions [Legal Process Outsourcing Company].
3. Worked as Legal Service Manager in BrainyGavel Solution [Legal Process Outsourcing Company].
Worked on legal system of various countries for
1. Researching, Drafting of all kinds of agreements and Contracts of various countries, like U.S, U.K, Canada using West law and Lexis Nexis.
2. Specialization in drafting’s, pleadings and Legal Opinions of various foreign laws.
3. Specialization in Contract Reviews and Contract Summaries of U.S, U.K and other international law.
4. Preparation of Law Reference Memos for all agreements.
5. Preparing case summary of various foreign courts judgments.
6. Giving legal opinions for various critical situations backed by relevant LRM’s.
Articles Published :
1. Reverse Engineering in Computer Software with Special reference to IPR.
2. Importance of Insurance in modern world.
3. Comparative study on Judicial System of US, UK, and India.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: Economic and Social Development.
5. Rights every Consumer should know.