N.S.S- UNIT, AL-AMEEN COLLEGE OF LAW (Affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
About Al-Ameen College of Law N.S.S Unit:
- Al-Ameen College of Law N.S.S Unit established in the year of 2010 as per guidance of K.S.L.U.
- 50 Volunteers are selected among the Students and to participate in activities of the N.S.S Programme.
- Among the 50 students 25 volunteers are selected for Special Camp.
- Every academic year we are conducting the special camp in selected place of in and around Bangalore.
Aims of Al-Ameen College of Law N.S.S Unit :
• Creating Legal Awareness among the poor and indigent class of Society.
• Rural development by conducting legal survey and making the student to know and to solve the problems in villages.
• Conducting Medical camps to educate about hygienic and cleanliness in the slums and rural places.
• Legal counseling every Saturday from 3 to 5 for the needy people of the society by eminent Advocates and final year Students.
• Maintenance of ideal College campus by N.S.S Unit by bringing harmony among College Students.
• Creating awareness about the Protection of Environment by way of cleaning the campus and planting the trees.
• Conducting street play to create awareness among the people about the social evils like Dowry harassment, child labor, child exploitation, bonded labor, importance of child education, women empowerment etc.
Al-Ameen College of Law conducted special camp and legal awareness programme in various place in and around Bangalore :
• Hindignal village, Hosakote – 16/3/2011.
• Goripalya, Bangalore – 01/11/2011
• D.J.Halli, Bangalore – 04/11/2012
• Puttaiahna Palya, Jayanagar Bangalore – 08/04/2013
• K.G.Halli, Bangalore – 27/04/2014
• Plantation in Al-Ameen College of Law Campus -18/02/2015
• Plantation in Al-Ameen Residential School, Hosakote – 04/03/2015
• Iliyas Nagar, Bangalore – 19/04/2015