<<< Back to Faculties Page
Bhavya Gunashekar, B.A., L.L.M.,
Assistant Professor, Al-Ameen College of Law.
Area of Specialization : Business Law
Experience : Since February 2015
Email : email@example.com
Education Details :
1. Completed LL.M in 2014 at University Law College, Bangalore.
2. Completed B.A., LL.B in 2012 at University Law College, Bangalore.
Research Topics :
1. Protection of Computer Software: Patent or Copyright.
Experience Details :
1. Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore.
Other Details :
Workshop / Seminar Attended :
1. National seminar on “The Role of Police in the Protection of Human Rights in India: Issues & Perspectives” organised by University Law College, in association with the Bureau of Police Research and Development at Bangalore.
2. Workshop on “Copyright Issues in Recording & Film Industry” organised by National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
3. International Conference on “Challenges for Objective Analysis of Patentability Criteria” organised by National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
4. Seminar on “Gender Sensitization” organized by Al-Ameen Degree College, Bangalore.
Articles Published :
1. Appointment of Women Director: A Step Forward in Empowerment of Women in the Corporate World. (Article reproduced in Vikasini: Journal for Women’s Empowerment.)
Distinguished Awards :
1. Secured 3rd rank in LL.M at University Law College, Bangalore University.
Other Academic Achievements :
1. Completed General Course on Intellectual Property Rights under WIPO Distance Learning.